wan norashikin wan mohd rais

wan norashikin wan mohd rais

Hi!

Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

are they friends.. or are they buddies..

We made a great deal of friends and buddies over all those years.. and as the the time goes by, we might be losing a few too.. some of them can be true friends for life.. some of them just come and go and leave tracks.. regardless of how they are called, these people mean everything to me and graced my path.. but what does it takes to call someone a friend.. or a buddy..?

I define "friends" as people who I know, like and trust, and who can add depth to our characters in any way.. My friends are those who I enjoy spending my time and having my life with..


Meanwhile an article defines "buddy" as someone you can do without or do not really want to have in your life. Is it too exaggeratiing to say that buddy is exactly the opposite word for friend?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen